Charles Joy showed off some cool short demos on how you can automatically provision or de-provision VMs in Windows Azure utilizing System Center Orchestrator runbooks in my interview with him at MMS. This could enable you to automatically do all kinds of things like deploy entire infrastructures into Windows Azure, send emails and notifications, and request it all from a self service portal if you have System Center Service Manager connected to Orchestrator.
You can watch or download the full interview to your device from its source here or watch it embedded in the post below.
- Team Twitter Handle: @building_clouds
- Charles personal Twitter: @orchestratorGuy
- Team Blog: http://Aka.ms/buildingclouds
- Fundamentals of Building Clouds @MMS 2013
- Orchestrating Hyper-V Replica Planned Failover with System Center 2012 SP1 @MMS 2013
- Orchestrating Azure and System Center 2012 @MMS 2013